BPP's first event of the year is soon upon us! On the 18th of October from 15:30 to 17:30 BPP will be hosting 'The commercially aware lawyer: What to bring to the table' which will be delivered in the LMB.
This event is designed for all aspiring solicitors, irrelevant of level, and this interactive workshop is designed to cover the key attributes that recruiters look for in a prospective trainee.
The session includes:
• What employers mean by commercial awareness
• What it means to be a commercially aware lawyer in any area of law, including the high street
• What commercial awareness means to clients
• How to acquire, keep and demonstrate commercial awareness
• Resilience – what is it, why is it needed and how to demonstrate it
• Advice on how to enhance key employability skills
You don't want to miss out, so be sure to come along!